Experience Life as a Paladin!
The Paladin For a Day program is for current 8th grade students. It is a great way for prospective students to experience life as a Paladin! Visiting our campus allows them to experience our community, attend classes, and meet current students and faculty.
The Paladin-for-a-Day Program allows students to witness the following:
- Daily schedules
- Class sizes
- Teacher and student communication
- Facilities (library, gym, cafeteria)
- Overall school environment
PLEASE REGISTER FOR ONE OF THE TWO DATES WHICH WORK BEST FOR YOU.
How the Program Works
To make the most of the Paladin For a Day experience at Paramus Catholic High School, students must observe the following instructions on the day of their visit:
- Arrive by 8:15 a.m. and get dropped off at the front of the building.
- Ensure someone is available to pick up at the same location by 1:00 p.m.
- Dress appropriately in khaki pants and a polo shirt or blouse (students should wear their current school uniform if possible).
- Bring a lunch if they prefer, but we will provide lunch to all Future Paladins
- An email confirming your visit will be sent.
The following information gives students a general sense of what to expect when they become a Paladin for a day.
Our class schedule runs on a six-day cycle, which means it rotates approximately once every week. Each period lasts for 40 minutes except for the first class, which continues for 49 minutes. School begins at 7:50 a.m. and ends at 1:54 p.m., making each day about six hours long.
Paramus Catholic High School provides 25 sports for our student-athletes as well as competitive cheer and dance teams. Our athletic program offers different sports during each season, including:
- Fall: Boys’ Soccer, Girls’ Soccer, Cross Country, Girls’ Tennis, Football, and Volleyball
- Winter: Girls’ Basketball, Boys’ Basketball, Swimming, Ice Hockey, Bowling, Wrestling, and Indoor Track
- Spring: Baseball, Softball, Boys’ Lacrosse, Girls’ Lacrosse, Boys’ Tennis, Golf, and Spring Track
We offer numerous clubs and extracurricular activities that allow students to explore topics outside of the scope of their coursework. Our diverse selection of after-school opportunities includes:
- Music groups
- News and government organizations
- Affinity clubs
- Technology activities
- Academic leagues
- Yearbook production
We look forward to meeting you!