Paladin For a Day
Experience Life as a Paladin!
The Paladin For a Day program is a great way for prospective students to experience life as a Paladin! Visiting our campus allows them to experience our community, attend classes, and meet current students and faculty. To register for this program please contact email@example.com .
The Paladin For a Day Advantage:
- Daily schedules
- Class sizes
- Teacher and student communication
- Facilities (library, gym, cafeteria)
- Overall school environment
How the Program Works
To make the most of the Paladin For a Day experience at Paramus Catholic High School, students must observe the following instructions on the day of their visit:
- Arrive by 8:15 a.m. and get dropped off at the front of the building.
- Ensure someone is available to pick up at the same location by 1:00 p.m.
- Dress appropriately in khaki pants and a polo shirt or blouse (students should wear their current school uniform if possible).
- Bring a lunch if they prefer, but we will provide lunch to all Future Paladins
The following information gives students a general sense of what to expect when they become a Paladin for a day.
Our class schedule runs on a six-day cycle, which means it rotates approximately once every week. Each period lasts for 40 minutes except the first class, which continues for 49 minutes. School begins at 7:50 a.m. and ends at 1:54 p.m., making each day about six hours long.
Paramus Catholic High School provides 25 sports for our student-athletes as well as competitive cheer and dance teams. Our athletic program offers different sports during each season, including:
- Fall: Boys’ Soccer, Girls’ Soccer, Cross Country, Girls’ Tennis, Football, and Volleyball
- Winter: Girls’ Basketball, Boys’ Basketball, Swimming, Ice Hockey, Bowling, and Wrestling, Indoor Track
- Spring: Baseball, Softball, Boys’ Lacrosse, Girls’ Lacrosse, Boys’ Tennis, Golf, and Spring Track
We offer numerous clubs and extracurricular activities that allow students to explore topics outside of the scope of their coursework. We are also home to the only marching band in a Catholic high school in Northern New Jersey—the Marching Paladins. Our diverse selection of after-school opportunities includes:
- Music groups
- News and government organizations
- Affinity clubs
- Technology activities
- Academic leagues
- Yearbook production
Personalized Family Campus Tours
To set up a family tour please contact our Admissions Team Member Christian Maldonado '12. firstname.lastname@example.org Campus tours last one hour and takes families on an unforgettable journey through our beautiful 27 acre campus!
We look forward to meeting you!