Code of Behavior
· Profane language is unacceptable at all times whether in the building or in online classes.
· Disrespect to a teacher/staff member will result in the student being sent home for the day or terminated from the program without refund of tuition or a grade.
· Students must arrive on time to class.
· Disruptive behavior of any kind may result in dismissal from the program.
· Cell phones may never be used during class. They should not be visible during class time and must be silenced or turned off. Keep it in your purse, backpack, or pocket.
• All students must have a Covid-19 Building Entry Form on file before entering the building. You will receive a link to the form when you have completed this registration form.
We have read and understand the Attendance, Behavior and Session Regulations. We understand that no tuition refunds will be given after July 2, 2021.