Tuition & Financial Aid Scholarships
Enrolling your child in an affordable high school is an opportunity to facilitate a high-quality education that’s also affordable. At Paramus Catholic High School, we know that finances can play a significant role in scholastic decisions. As you contemplate your child’s future, get to know our tuition schedule and scholarship options.
Paramus Catholic High School Tuition
You may choose to pay tuition in full for a discount or make monthly payments. The single-payment option is due on June 1, 2020, and includes a $200 discount. Those who choose to make payments do so in 11 monthly installments which begin on June 2020 and run through April 2021.
All tuition payments, regardless of the payment schedule, must be made through the FACTS Tuition Management plan.
For assistance with the payment process or other payment-related questions, please call FACTS Tuition Management at 866-412-4637.
Aquinas Scholars: Academic Scholarships at Paramus Catholic
In addition to our competitive tuition rates, Paramus Catholic offers several scholarship opportunities, making our school an especially attractive option for families interested in balancing quality and financial needs. One such program is Aquinas Scholars, a challenging curriculum designed with the most motivated, academically gifted students in mind. Admittance to this invitation-only program hinges on three factors:
- Performance on the Archdiocesan admissions exam
- Performance on Paramus Catholic’s scholarship exam
- Prior academic achievement in grades seven and eight
Students selected to participate in the Aquinas Scholars program receive substantial scholarships that are renewable each year dependent on continued program participation and academic performance.
PC Financial Aid:
Families with demonstrated financial need have several options for funding. General financial aid is application-based and processed confidentially outside the purview of Paramus Catholic. Students from the Classes of 2021-2023 can begin submitting applications on February 1, 2020. The final deadline for applications is April 30, 2020, with notifications set for by early June 2020.
Please visit https://www.factstuitionaid.com/facts/gaindex to submit your application!
Other Grants and Aid:
- The SFIC Newark Archdiocesan Sponsored Program: The Scholarship Fund for Inner-City Children (SFIC) focuses on the applicants with the greatest financial need. The deadline for submitting your online applications is April 30, 2020. Please visit www.sficnj.org for more information.
- Tri-County Scholarship Fund: This fund is only open to students who live in Passaic, Morris, and Sussex counties who apply via PC financial aid. Applicants must apply by February 15, 2020, using the same forms used for Paramus Catholic financial aid.
- Alumni Pride Grant: Children of Paramus Catholic alumni automatically receive a $500 tuition grant.
- Sibling Discount: Applications who already have a sibling enrolled at Paramus Catholic for the 2020-2021 school year are eligible for an $800 discount per child.
- Catholic Elementary School Teacher’s Discount for Tuition: We have incredible pride and admiration for our Catholic elementary school teachers. Those under contract for the current school year have access to a $500 grant for each child entering Paramus Catholic High School.
Discover The Endless Value Of Our Low-Tuition High School:
Paramus Catholic High School is built on the idea that students deserve a welcoming and encouraging environment in which to learn. We offer small class sizes and adaptive curriculums that evolve alongside our student body. Add in a diverse slate of extracurricular activities, and it is easy to see why Paramus Catholic graduates go on to pursue higher education, careers, and spiritual callings with confidence, determination, and grace.
Experience The Paramus Catholic Difference In Person:
If you are a potential student or parent interested in joining the Paramus Catholic High School family, contact us online or call the school directly at 201-445-4466 for more information.