2021 Super 50/50 Rules
By participating, purchasers agree to be bound by these Official Rules, which shall be binding and final as to all matters related to the 50/50 Raffle. The Raffle is also subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations.
- A maximum of 2000 tickets will be sold. The grand prize will be 50% of the total amount of ticket sales, not to exceed $100,000.00.
- Tickets must be purchased in person. Purchaser must be 18 years or older. Tickets may not be purchased in the name of a minor. All sales are final.
- One winning entry will be drawn. The raffle winner need not be present. Two pieces of identification that match the name on the winning raffle ticket will be required to claim the prize.
- One cash prize will be awarded for the draw and the winning ticket number will be posted online at paramuscatholic.com.
- The winning ticket holder must claim their prize by February 1, 2022. If the prize is unclaimed, the money will be donated to Paramus Catholic HS.
- All federal, state and local income taxes are the sole responsibility of each Raffle winner. The taxable value of the prize will be treated as ordinary income to the winners for federal and state income tax purposes, and the Internal Revenue Service specifies that no portion of the ticket price will qualify as a charitable contribution for federal income tax purposes.
- Purchaser, by participating in the Raffle, agrees that Paramus Catholic HS and its respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, consultants and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by purchasers against, any and all claims, demands, losses, liabilities, costs, expenses or damages of any kind, relative whether in whole or in part or directly or indirectly, participation in this raffle.
- Raffle winner must present a valid driver’s license or government-issued ID and a completed and executed IRS Form W-9 to claim the Prize. If a raffle ticket is shared by multiple winners, each person named must present a valid driver’s license or government-issued ID and IRS Form W-9.
- The Raffle and these Official Rules shall be subject to and governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey. If a court of competent jurisdiction finds that any provision of these Official Rules, or their application to a particular persons or circumstances, is invalid or enforceable to any extent, then the remainder of these Official Rules, and the application of all these Official Rules to other persons or circumstances, shall not be affected by that determination, and shall remain enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.