Code of Behavior
· Profane language is unacceptable at all times.
· Disrespect to a teacher/staff member will result in the student being sent home for the day or terminated from the program without refund of tuition or a grade.
· Students must arrive on time to class.
· Disruptive behavior of any kind is grounds for suspension or dismissal from program.
· Cell phones may never be used during class. They should not be visible during class time and must be silenced or turned off. Keep it in your purse, backpack, or pocket. Students using cell phone while in class may be suspended or terminated from the summer session without refund of tuition.
We have read and understand the Attendance, Behavior and Session Regulations. We understand that no tuition refunds will be given after July 2, 2020.
I authorize Paramus Catholic to forward the final grade report to the school my student attended at the end of the 2020 academic year.